Skip to content
Gender and e-Government
- Information and communications technology and gender equality: new opportunities and challenges for public administration to implement the internationally agreed development goals, including the Millennium Development Goals – Prepared for the Department of Economic and Social Affairs, ECOSOC, United Nations by WIGSAT in collaboration with FLACSO-Argentina, for the 9th session of the UN Committee of Experts on Public Administration, 19 April to 23 April 2010, New York.
- Facilitation and presentation on Gender and ICT in e-Governance, UN DESA Workshop on E-Government, Addis Ababa, September 2009
- Handbook and Action Plan on Gender and e-Government in Africa Economic Commission for Africa (ECA) and the Canada School of Public Service e-PolNet Resource Centre, 2008
ICT for Education
- PanAfrican Research Agenda on the Pedagogical Integration of ICTs – Member, scientific committee and resource on gender issues, February, 2008-Present
Data and indicators
- Women in the Information Society in From Digital Divide to Digital Opportunity: Measuring Infostates for Development – Sophia Huyer, Nancy Hafkin, Heidi Ertl and Heather Dryburgh, Orbicom and Statistics Canada, 2005.